The Pilot Mystery

I'm waiting to board a Malaysia Airlines flight to KL.

The pilot (I assumed he was the pilot - he had wings or maybe he was a co-pilot?) was sitting amongst the passengers, which I thought was rather odd.

I was pretty fascinated with this and managed to sneak a photo.

It wasn't until that he stood up and left that I started thinking...

WHAT IF THIS WAS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT?

Maybe he was sitting there to be more 'accessible' to people but no one talked to him!!!

People always want to talk to the pilot (ok not all people, but many people, including I, would love to) and in the past, in some instances you could access the cabin mid-flight but as far as I know, that is no longer allowed due to security risks.

And the pilot was sitting right there! Anyone could've come up to him! And he was waiting!

I am regretting not actually saying hello.

Comments